Eugene is ranked twenty-eighth in the list of top 100 places to live. Eugene residents are appreciated for the well-maintained parks, neighborhoods and streets. It is also named the emerald city not just because of the greenery, but for the fact that it an environmentally green town.
You can experience clean and fresh air all over the place and admire the hills and trees around you. The people around have a laid-back attitude and are friendly in nature, which makes you feel very much connected with every person in Eugene. Everyone is having a life of their dream as the employment opportunity is great.
If you are planning to move and are having a problem with vehicle shipping services then Ship A Car, Inc is here at your service. They will pick up your transport from your home and safely deliver it to your new home without any damage at a reasonable price.
Along with their work, they manage their personal life and take maximum pleasure in it. Here is a list of 8 points that will convince you to consider shifting to Eugene.
Western Oregon mature:
If you consider fresh air to breathe and amazing nature around this is the exact place you are looking for. Eugene is a place for hiking, with thick forest all over the city, running trails and impressive views of the mountain. You can even visit the famous spencer’s Butte Park where you can easily go hiking in the ridgeline trail system and also explore the two thousand and fifty-five feet of Butte’s summit.
Universities of Oregon:
Eugene is home to Oregon university that boasts of more than twenty-three thousand students and more than three hundred undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered in a wide range of disciplines.
You can go biking anywhere:
When compared with Portland and Seattle Eugene turns out to be one of the most bikeable cities in the nation. Eugene is said to be the bike Mecca. All of this was started when the city built the one-of-a-kind walking, biking and running trails.
Like every other city even Eugene has their pros and cons that would give you a clear idea of shifting to this city:
Here is the list of pros of why you should consider shifting to Eugene:
- The residents of this city maintain the cleanliness and greenery.
- You will find unspoiled nature and fun outdoor activities to do.
- There are great opportunities for students wanting to pursue higher education.
- The population in Eugene is spaced out which reduces daily traffic.
- The city has public schools that are ranked on top.
- Eugene has many things to offer that you will enjoy like outdoor concerts, museums and restaurants.
Cons of the city:
- The rise in the rate of unemployment.
- Hard to find a job for beginners.
- The expenses here is high.
- Eugene sees more amount of rain
- The states still prohibit filling fuels in the car yourself.
- Population is increasing with every passing year.
Moving to a new city won’t be easy, but it can definitely be fun and adventurous.